- AAUY: 10,23,298 golden cards prepared
- The State Health Agency (SHA), entrusted with the implementation of the ambitious Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana (AAUY), has claimed that it has prepared golden cards of 10,23,298 beneficiaries till yet.
- The officials said 2,536 beneficiaries of the scheme have so far availed the scheme and 78 patients have got treatment outside the State. A total of Rs 2.50 crore has so far been spent on treatment of these patients.
- The SHA officials claim that settlements of all the claims of the hospitals are being done within 15 days of the claim receipt.
UKPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for UKPCS Prelims and UKPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by UKPCS Notes are as follows:-
- UKPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes