Corporate governance is the system, principles and group of procedure through which company is governed. It is sum of those principles , ideal values and code which inspire an institution to behave morally and with transparency.
Importance of CG:
- It is helpful in the increment of transparency, accountability and relevance.
- To discuss policies among people and informing them.
- Helps in taking effective decision.
- Maintain transparency in exchange of business.
- In accordance with the law.
- Must exercise to protect the rights of the shareholders.
- Adherence to the business values and moral behaviour.
UKPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for UKPCS Prelims and UKPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by UKPCS Notes are as follows:-
- UKPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes