|Tax avoidance||Tax evasion|
|Legal way of saving taxes.||Illegal in a financial system|
|Recording of income||Not recording of income.|
|Help in saving, at the same time money can be channelized for economic growth||Help in saving, but since money is not accounted. Money cannot be channelized for economic growth.|
|Tools: Health scheme, donation, insurance,||Tools : black money, under invoicing , smuggling, hawala|
Different methods of Tax evasion are as follows:
- Failure to pay the due: not paying taxes on time.
- Filing false income tax and wealth tax returns
- Maintaining wrong financial statements, showing forged profit and loss account.
- Using fake documents to claim exemptions and deductions.
- Sending money outside , creating swiss accounts
- Wrong use of Tax treaties like DTAA, round tripping
UKPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for UKPCS Prelims and UKPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by UKPCS Notes are as follows:-
- UKPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes