PRESS & MAGAZINES of Uttarakhand
“yugwani”- The Premier Hindi Magazine Of Uttarakhand
- “Yugwani” the esteemed hindi news weekly that was started way back in 1947 by Prof. Bhagwat Prasad Panthri, Acharya Gopeshwar Kothiyal and Tej Ram Bhatt. Sanjay Kothial is editor of this magazine at present.
- The role of this news weekly was historic during the agitation against the Tehri king and it played a crucial role in the famed chipko movement.
Ashmika (Hindi Magazine)
- It is released by Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology Uttarakhand
Press release by Uttarakhand Government
- A press release is a written communication that reports specific but brief information about an event, circumstance or other happening around the Uttarakhand. It’s typically tied to a business or organization and is provided to media through a variety of means.
- A press release, news release, media release, press statement or video release is a written or recorded communication directed at members of the news media for the purpose of announcing something ostensibly newsworthy. Typically, they are mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to assignment editors and journalists at newspapers, magazines, radio stations, online media, television stations or television networks.
Two Basic Types of Press Releases
- Some press releases are available for “immediate release.” It means anyone can share the information as soon as the release is made public. Other press releases may have time limits that allow only certain media sources to report them immediately. They’re offered to other news services, websites or blog owners for publication at a later time.
The Main Purpose of a Press Release
- There’s a difference between “news” and “press releases.” Although they’re not as clear as they once were in pre-Internet days, media professionals do understand the difference.
- The main purpose of all press releases is to promote something significant and specific. A press release serves three marketing and promotional purposes:
- To let the media know about an event in hopes that will pass the information along
- To let the media know about your business with the hope that a reporter will see a story in your press release and write an actual news article about it
- To help promote your business’ appearance on the Internet via blogs, websites and social networks. It is direct readership publicity.
News conference or press conference by Uttarakhand
A news conference or press conference is a media event in which newsmakers invite journalists to hear them speak and, most often, ask questions. A joint press conference instead is held between two or more talking sides.
Various Press release websites of Uttarakhand State
Various Magazine of Uttarakhand