Employment Schemes and Programmes both of Union Government and Uttarakhand Government
• Centre Scheme
• Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY)
Main Objective: Financial support for growth of micro enterprises sector.
Pradhan Mantri MUDRA (Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency) Yojana was launched with the purpose to provide funding to the non-corporate small business sector. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is open and is available from all Bank branches across the country.
The small businesses/startups or entrepreneurs can avail loans from Rs. 50 thousand to 10 Lakh to start/grow their business under the three, Shishu, Kishore and Tarun categories of the scheme.
• Skill India
Main Objective: Train over 40 crore people in India in different skills by 2022.
The main goal of Skill India Program is to create opportunities, space and scope for the development of talents of the Indian youth. The scheme also targeted to identify new sectors for skill development and develop more of those sectors which have already been put under skill development for the last so many years.
• Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDUGKY)
Main Objective: To achieve inclusive growth, by developing skills and productive capacity of the rural youth from poor families.
DDU-GKY aims to train rural youth who are poor and provide them with jobs having regular monthly wages. It is one of the cluster initiatives of the Ministry of Rural Development that seeks to promote rural livelihoods. It is a part of the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) – the Mission for poverty reduction called Aajeevika.
• National Career Service (India)(NCS)
The objective of this project is to help job-seekers land up at the job they deserve.
Under this scheme, an online job-portal named as National Career Service portal has been launched which acts as a common platform for Job-seekers, employers, skill providers, govt. departments, placement organizations and counsellors. The portal possesses mre than 3.11 crore registered job-seekers and more than 9 lakh employers from across the country.
• Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
Bring the assisted poor families above the poverty line by organising them into Self Help Groups (SHGs) through the process of social mobilisation, their training and capacity building and provision of income generating assets through a mix of bank credit and government subsidy.
• Swarnjayanti Gram Swarojgaar Yojana (SGSY)
Swarnjayanti Gram Swarojgaar Yojana (SGSY) started on 01.04.1999 is a major on going programme for self employment for the rural poor. The programme was developed after reviewing and restructuring the erstwhile Integrated Rural Development Programme (IRDP) and allied programmes namely
• Training Rural Youth for Self Employment (TRYSEM)
• Development of Women and Children in Rural Areas (DWCRA)
• Supply of Toolkits in Rural Areas (SITRA)
• Ganga Kalyan Yojana (GKY)
• Millions Wells Scheme.
• Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act
• The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, notified in 200 districts in the first phase on Feb 2, 2006 was renamed Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) on 02 Oct 2009. 130 districts were notified in 2007 and with the notification of the remaining districts on 01 April 2008, the entire country has been covered. Exception is given to district with a hundred percent urban population. The Act seeks to enhance livelihood security in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in a financial year.
Yuva Udyami Swrojgar Yojana:
Youth who have not registered with employment exchanges and now they are willing to venture, they will be provided a loan.
Tharukboksa Avm Janjaati Mahila Uthaan Yojana:
Under this scheme, the woman of the tribe will be provided employment opportunities through handloom. They will be linked to currency and other schemes.
Shilpi Pension Yojana:
The artisans who are receiving the old-age pension, the industrial department will give them additional top-up of Rs.200 per month as an honor.
Katayi Bunayi Bunkar Mahila Yojana:
The women interested in this plan will be provided training related to spinning, weaving as well as a loan for self-employment.UKPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for UKPCS Prelims and UKPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by UKPCS Notes are as follows:-
- UKPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes