A reusable launch system (RLS, or reusable launch vehicle, RLV) is a system capable of launching apayload into space more than once.
- RLV-TD is part of a series of technology demonstration missions that have been considered as a firststep towards realizing a Two Stage To Orbit (TSTO) fully re-usable vehicle.
- The configuration of RLV-TD is similar to that of an aircraft and combines the complexity of bothlaunch vehicles and aircraft.
- RLV-TD has been configured to act as a flying test bed to evaluate technologies like hypersonic flight,autonomous landing, powered cruise flight and hypersonic flight using air-breathing propulsion.
- These technologies will be developed in phases through a series of experimental flights. The first inthe series of experimental flights is the hypersonic flight experiment (HEX) followed by the landingexperiment (LEX), return flight experiment (REX) and scramjet propulsion experiment (SPEX).
- UKPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes