Light fidelity(Li-Fi) is a revolutionary new technology that transmit high speed data using lights. It is perceived to be 100 times faster than Wifi technology which is based on radio wave communication.
- Mobile connectivity: Increase in the mobile connectivity. Laptops, smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices can interconnect directly using Li-Fi. Short range links give very high data rates and also provides security.
- Underwater communication: RF use is impractical in underwater communication. Lifi can address this problem
- Radio frequency spectrum relief: Excess capacity demands of cellular networks can be off loaded to Li-fi networks where available.
- Smart lighting: Any private or public lighting including street lamps can be used to provide Li-Fi hotspot and the same communication and sensor infrastructure can be used to monitor and control lightning and data.
- Transportation : LED lights and tail lights are being introduced . This can be used as effective mode of communication between vehicles to vehicle and vehicle to roadside.
- Hospital and healthcare: No electromagnetic interference hence can be used in hospitals.
UKPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for UKPCS Prelims and UKPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by UKPCS Notes are as follows:-
- UKPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes