The CWC resolution condemned fascist aggression. It said that
- India could not be party to a war being fought ostensibly for democratic freedom, while that freedom being denied to India.
- If Britain was fighting for democracy and freedom, it should prove it by ending imperialism in its colonies and establishing full democracy in India.
- The government should declare its war aims soon and also as to how principles of democracy were to be applied to India.
The congress leadership wanted to give every chance to the viceroy and British government.
UKPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for UKPCS Prelims and UKPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by UKPCS Notes are as follows:-
- UKPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes