Gupta age is termed as the golden age because of the holistic development of culture and its various fields. It was unparalleled in the annals of History. During the age science in India got major attention.
- In the field of medical science benaras became the centre. Sushrat was a great teacher. His book on sushrut Samhita explains the procedure for various types of operations. Dhanvantri was the court physician of Chandragupta II.
- Aryabhatta was the famous mathematician. He gave numerals from 2-9 and developed decimal system. He also developed laws related to trigonometry and algebra.
- Mettalurgy- India achieve high competency in this field. Mehrauli iron pillar is testimony of that. Its non rusting property is still a mystery.
- Nagara style of architecture developed during this phase.
- Cave paintings and cave architecture shows the development of science in those times.
UKPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for UKPCS Prelims and UKPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by UKPCS Notes are as follows:-
- UKPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes