According to the recent economic survey, the problems associated with logistics are the main concern for India trade and they are reducing the competitiveness by increasing the cost. Some key challenges are as follows:
- High cost of logistics-impacting competitiveness in domestic and global market.
- The structure of modal mix is an inefficient one ( Roadways 60% and Railways 30%)
- Under developed material handling infrastructure and fragmented ware housing.
- Multiple regulatory/ policy making bodies with procedural complexities including cumbersome and duplicate processes.
UKPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for UKPCS Prelims and UKPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by UKPCS Notes are as follows:-
- UKPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes