Communalism is an ideology based on the belief that society is divided into religious communities whose interest differ and are opposed to each other and hence antagonistic in nature.
Communalism and Communal violence are the products of the overall social, economic and political situation of the society. Communal violence has been, by and large, an urban phenomenon where the deprived and the poor people have been involved.
More than religion, it is communal propaganda , rumour mongering and communal mobilisation have been responsible.
Any type of violence and lawlessness provides an opportunity to the interested people to indulge in loot and plunder largely for economic reason.
Fight against communalism:
- De-communalising the people at all levels.
- Waging a continuous and intense ideological- political struggle against communalism.
- An honest educational and cultural policy alongwith the use of media are required to educate members of the society towards the danger of communalism.
- Communalism has to be fought right from the socialisation of children in the families and here parents would be playing a crucial role.
UKPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for UKPCS Prelims and UKPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by UKPCS Notes are as follows:-
- UKPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes