Mission Indradhanush was launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India on December 25, 2014.
Aims to cover all those children by 2020 who are either unvaccinated, or are partially vaccinated against 7 vaccine preventable diseases. The diseases are – diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, polio, tuberculosis, measles and hepatitis B
4 pillars strategy for Mission Indhradhanush:
- Meticulous Planning of campaigns/ sessions at all levels
- Effective communication and social mobilisation efforts.
- Intensive training of the health officials and frontline workers.
- Establish accountability framework through task force.
UKPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for UKPCS Prelims and UKPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by UKPCS Notes are as follows:-
- UKPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes