Commerce ministry has released a consolidated policy for FDI in 2017. This time they have included start ups in the FDI policy also. The major features of FDI are as follows:
- With the dilution of FIPB, the power for clearance has been delegated to the administrative departments. The proposal relating to the banking, mining, defence, broadcasting, civil aviation, telecoms, pharmaceuticals etc. will have to be approved by administrative ministries.
- The DIPP will be the authority to clear proposal relating to areas including retail.
Startups can issue equity or equity linked instruments or debt instruments to FVCI against receipts of foreign remittance. Person residing outside India will be permitted to purchase convertible notes issued by an Indian start-up company.
UKPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for UKPCS Prelims and UKPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by UKPCS Notes are as follows:-
- UKPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- UKPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes